Is it, perhaps, the evil Scroll Lock? Excel Office Pro Plus 2013 on windows 7 64 bit. accessibility] Shortcut Keys in Excel 2000 through Excel 2007 Applies to ALL versions of Excel though started from Excel 2000 (Excel Vers. This has happened since I loaded it.. older excel never has this issue on same host. ... Click that button once, and you should move out of scroll lock mode. At row 4 pressing the down arrow will move the cursor to row 3 (up). when i use this keyboard on another PC the arrow keys work. Hello, I am using Excel 2000. I have a Dell laptop with Excel 2013 installed. How to disable Scroll Lock in Excel. All shortcut keys are based on the U.S. keyboard layout. ... What is Scroll Lock? It wasn't till I looked for "Scroll Lock" that I finally found the solution. Excel Scroll lock.some times Arrow key not working in excel 2013. instead of cell sheet itself will move.. I am tring to move from one cell to another in Excel by using the arrow keys on my keyboard but nothing happens. Try using another keyboard to see if you can unlock the scroll lock. Excel Office Pro Plus 2013 on windows 7 64 bit. Imagine youre working in a spreadsheet and you innocently press the arrow keys on your keyboard to ... take a look at the Excel status bar. All shortcut keys are based on the U.S. keyboard layout. Make sure you are hitting the scroll lock key, if the print on the key is not clear(some are), it should be between the print scrn key and the pause/break key, once hit the light will on/off and the word "SCRL" on buttom bar of excel page will disapper/appear. Method 1 Find and press the Scroll Lock key on your keyboard. Method 2 Click the Start button at the bottom-left corner of the screen, click inside the search field, then type On-Screen Keyboard and press Enter on your If your keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock key, on your computer, go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, Ease of Access, and then click On-Screen Keyboard Hello, I am using Excel 2000. However, now when I move my arrow keys on my laptop, I don't see the cell box moving in t This has happened since I loaded it.. older excel never has this issue on same host. If the arrow keys do not move the cell cursor in Excel, but rather the entire sheet, then the scroll lock function is most certainly turned on. Keys for Moving and Scrolling on Worksheets. You're working along in Excel, when suddenly you notice that you can no longer move around properly. 9). Problem with Arrow Keys in Microsoft Excel . 9). All shortcut keys are based on the U.S. keyboard layout. 0. Hi, this is NOT a scroll lock problem since I turned it off. If your keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock key, on your computer, go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, Ease of Access, and then click On-Screen Keyboard. 2. Keys for Selecting Data and Cells. When I work with a big amount of data, I introduce formulas in Excel by using the shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+arrow. This has happened since I loaded it.. older excel never has this issue on same host. Keys for Selecting Data and Cells. You're working along in Excel, when suddenly you notice that you can no longer move around properly. However, clicking in the top most cell and pressing the down arrow on the keyboard will move the cursor down one row only 3 times. If your keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock key, then you will need to open the Windows virtual keyboard instead. Your report is due in an hour. Arrow keys not working in excel 2013 - not a problem of scroll lock (Office 2013 Forum) Discussion in 'Office 2013' started by Office2013, Jan 15, 2016. My arrow keys stopped working in Excel and I followed all of the examples here. Arrow keys and mouse not working consistently with scroll and panes (NOT an Scroll Lock issue) accessibility] Shortcut Keys in Excel 2000 through Excel 2007 Applies to ALL versions of Excel though started from Excel 2000 (Excel Vers.

2017 ATLRetro. All Rights Reserved. This blog is powered by Wordpress